Look For The Advanced Automotive Shop:
The car’s population is increasing day by day in the whole world and car is one common thing that you will find in every home both in the urban as well as in the village areas. So, automotive shop car repairs are the one important aspect that every car owner should know about if you want to keep your car fit and healthy. Now, as there are many automotive shops available in Canada, that it is not easy to choose who is the best service provider regarding your car service. Moreover, as technology advanced, there came a big change in the car repairs shops as well. With time, they have become more advanced and with the help of computers your car’s service can be handled perfectly.
What You Get If You Select The Best:
If you are having a car, then you must have an automotive shop car repairs ready beforehand for the maintenance of your car. Don’t just let it go easy that you will search it when you will require it.
- The internet is the one source where you can have numbers of automotive destinations for your car service. Moreover, all pretend themselves to be the best and genuine. But it is all up to you how you go by. On the other hand, if you have a proper automotive shop car repairs, then just stick with it. Otherwise, be attentive while choosing other shops. The reviews and the customer’s views on the internet can also give you an idea where you should go for your car servicing. So, choose the one that is quite nearby because they could provide you the immediate services at the time of emergency as well.
- Also, make sure and see how capable they are, are they traditional or old-dated? Moreover, also try to see if they are having modern equipment to provide emphatic services because then everything can be done way faster than the traditional ones.
- Talk to your friends and relatives to know the best automotive shop car repairs, in your area. They can guide you even better than the internet itself because they have practical experience of hiring their car services.
- Moreover, with the automotive shop car repairs, you can expect the best for you with a transparent approach. The best ones understand your time’s value and they deliver you a formidable experience in the form of car service. They can take your car from your home and can deliver back at your destination after service. Here, you can expect the best for your car and you are treated very warmly with tea, coffee, and food service in the AC restroom.
- The best automotive shop car repairs though could be a bit expensive but the quality of service, cleanliness, comfortable atmosphere are certain things that you won’t be able to have at the ordinary car repairs shop. So, it is a wise decision if you go with the best for your car service and they look after your car with an honest approach and keep you up-to-date regarding each and everything concerning your vehicle. They provide a faithful service experience.
Vehicle History Overview
- They don’t make them like they used to.
The First Cars
- The first motor cars were nothing more than a buggy and engine (Generally repaired by blacksmiths and carpenters. These cars were very expensive, which only the wealthy could afford)
- Model T was the first car mass production on an assembly line in 1908 (Ford’s Vision was to produce an affordable car the average person could purchase)
- Model T’s came in black only to keep the costs down. (The price came down once the assembly line was streamlined, but in 1908, the cost for a Model T started at $825. By 1913 the cost of the car reduced to $550)
Cars in the 1960s
Cars were made the same basic way up through the 60s
- Body Over Frame
- Rear Wheel Drive (Same concept, but the cars were very big, bulky, and heavy)
Except people in the 60s wanted SPEED! They achieved this with Big Block Motors, which created a lot of Horsepower. (The Birth of Hotrods, Rat Fink, Flames, and Pin Striping).
Cars in the 1970s
- The government place strict fuel economy and emissions control laws
- Customers demanded cars with increased fuel economy
- New laws and customer demands started the automotive explosion of engineering ideas and changes in the automotive industry
Changes to comply with Demands and Laws
- Smaller bodied cars and smaller engines
- Aerodynamics (Increase Fuel Mileage)
- Lighter cars by using different materials and designs
- More work-hardened areas created during formation of panel (Body Lines)
Construction of Interstate Highways + Higher Speed Limits + More High Performance Cars = Accidents and More
Deaths from Auto Accidents
Federal Laws were passed to regulate safety. These laws included:
- Installation of seatbelts
- Safety glass windshields
- Head restraints
- In 1979, the first driver side airbag was introduced
- Airbags are mandatory in motor cars produced after 1990
- Unibody Torque Boxes: Allow controlled twisting and crushing
- Crush Zones: Made to collapse during collision (To act as an absorber, absorbing the impact)
Modern Day Cars
- Carbon Fiber Parts
- Aluminum Parts
- More Plastic Parts
- High Strength Steel
- Boron Steel
- Unibody Construction
- Space Frame Construction
- Hybrid Cars
Now they even have cars that will tell you when you’re lost, where to turn, Parallel Park for you.
While the modern day cars appear to be made cheap and unsafe, they are actually designed to crush or collapse, while transferring the energy around the stronger passenger compartment to protect the passengers from injury.
There is considerably more damage to modern day cars during a collision than the older vehicles, which gives the perception that “they don’t make them like they used to”. However, in reality the cars are taking the impact instead of the passengers.
The lesson was designed to give you a little history, but to also emphasize that just a hammer, dolly and a few wrenches are not going to repair today’s cars. We need highly trained collision repair and automotive technicians to repair today’s vehicles.